Benefits Information to be submitted to the Town of Westport Treasurer's Office. This packet must be completed no later than your FIFTH day of employment. Please visit the Treasurer REGARDLESS of whether or not you are accepting benefits.
To be submitted to Westport Treasurer's Office:
1. Bristol County Retirement forms along with a copy of your birth certificate. IF YOU ARE ON MASS. TEACHERS RETIREMENT, THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.
2. S.S.A. Form 1945 (Statement Concerning Your Employment)
3. HIRD (Employee Health Insurance Responsibility Disclosure Form)
PT employees - fill out only if you decline tax exempt healthcare premiums deducted through payroll.
4. Heath Insurance Enrollment Application
5. Life Insurance Enrollment Card or signed Declination Card
6. Volunary Life Insurance Card or signed Declination Card
7. Signed Flexible Benefits Plan Form
8. Dental Insurance Application
9. Short Term Disability Application
Any questions regarding the above please call the Treasurer's Office at 508-636-1007. As a reminder, if you elect not to obtain any benefits you may be required to wait until open enrollment or a qualifying event (marriage, birth, death, divorce) to add.