1. Please note that Today's Lunch menu and Thursday's lunch menu will be swapped.
2. Reminder for Juniors and Seniors. Thursday on September 28th, Merrimack College and the Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts will be here. Juniors and Seniors should sign up in the guidance office.
3. Seniors there are scholarships in the guidance office.
4. A school dance is scheduled to take place this Friday for students in grades 7 and 8 in the cafeteria. The theme of the dance will be "glow Sticks." The dance begins at 6:30 PM and ends at 9:00 PM. Tickets are $5 and will be sold at lunch on Thursday September 28th and Friday September 29th. Tickets WILL NOT be sold at the door. Students who attend the dance should not arrive before 6:30 and may enter through the cafeteria door near the North exit to be checked in by staff. Mr. Monast will be the DJ!
5. PSAT's will be given on October 11th. Students must return a permission slip. Once the student returns the slip, the student will be given a PSAT study guide.
6. Seniors, please remember to return your parent surveys to Mrs. Ruel.
7. Seniors please check the lists your teachers have for Senior Seminars on Wednesday and Thursday this week.
8. Last call for student parking passes. Students in grades 11 and 12 must purchase a green parking pass for $15. Student parking lots are the North lot near the cafeteria and the softball field lot. Pick up your application in the main office.
9. Today at 1 PM we will celebrate our AP Kick-off event in the auditorium. Any student enrolled in an AP course or Pre-AP course, as well as AP and Pre-AP teachers are welcome to join us. We will hear from Mass Insight Representatives as well as representatives from Senator Rodrigues and Representative Schmid's office.
10. Any student interested in running for office, must attend a 15 minute student council meeting in the media center immediately after school.