Westport Community Schools

Have a wonderful summer!!!
Food Services » Payment


School Lunch Charge Policy
Westport Community Schools has a School Lunch charge policy, please see below for a detailed description of that policy.
Outstanding Lunch Balances
At all schools, if a student has a negative lunch balance account, they can charge their lunch for that day, but are not allowed to charge snacks or purchase snacks if they have an outstanding balance.

Managing Meal Payments online
We encourage you to visit www.myschoolbucks.com and register for a free account.
  • Sign up for Low-Balance E-Mail notifications.
  • Enable Auto-Pay to replenish your student’s account to ensure it never hits.
  • Add money online (fee applies $2.49 per transaction) or pay by cash or check at your child's school without incurring any processing fees.
Enjoy the capabilities myschoolbucks.com has to offer, such as the ability to view your student’s cafeteria purchase history! 

Lunch Prices


Westport Community Schools

lunch prices for adults and students:


Student Prices


                                                                            Macomber School                   $3.00


                                                             Elementary School                  $3.00


          Jr. Sr. High School High           $3.00 



Adults Prices           $4.25 (incl. tax)


Breakfast Prices for all schools


Full paying students pay $1.75 per breakfast

            Qualifying reduced students pay $0.30 per breakfast

     Qualifying free students pay $0.00 per breakfast




  "This institution is an equal opportunity provider." 



Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:  http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)   fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3)  email: program.intake@usda.gov.