The Westport Community Schools is dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our students and staff.
COVID-19 Dashboard: Update
The Westport Community Schools is dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our students and staff. In an effort to provide the most up-to-date information to the school community, we have developed this guidance page for up-to-date covid protocols and procedures.
For more information about Westport’s efforts to track and mitigate COVID, visit the Town’s Board of Health website at: Town of Westport Website
COVID-19 Updates and Documents
Please use the links below for important information regarding the latest COVID-19 information.
- Mask Lifting Letter From the Superintendent - February 18, 2022
- DESE FAQ - 01/06/2022
- DESE/DPH Protocols for Responding to COVID-19 Scenarios - SY 2021-22
- Employee-Mass- COVID-19- Emergency-Paid- Sick- Leave
- Use this form to help you identify if your child is well enough to attend school today.
- Important reminder when identifying close contacts
- DESE Reopening Protocols
- Covid-19 Protocol Flowchart
Thank you again for all of your patience and support! We are in this together! We are the Westport Community Schools!
- Update on COVID-19 Matters in K-12 Schools for Fall 2022
- COVID-19 Metrics Overview (August 11, 2020)
- Update on K-12 COVID-19 Testing Program for Spring, Summer and Fall 2022
Resources & Guidance Materials
- Social Story for Children Regarding Coronavirus
- How to Recognize the Differences Between Coronavirus, Flu and a Cold
- Resources from Guidance/Therapeutic Staff (March 25, 2020)
- FFCRA Poster
- Family Resource Toolkit for Children with Disabilities