Parent Organization News and Information
Westport Middle - High School Parent Teacher Association (WHSPA)
Working together to enhance the school experience through community activities, fundraising, educational supports, and collaboration to make our children's school experience memorable, fulfilling, and enriched.
Our organization is made up of volunteers - parents, guardians, and teachers of current and former students. We fundraise and help pay for organize dances, field trips, transportation, and more. Traditionally we help plan the 8th grade trip and the 8th grade semi-formal. In the past, we have also helped to provide some additional supplies needed by the teachers and staff and the middle and high school. Additionally, our organization awards four scholarships per year to Westport High Seniors.
How to Get Involved
We are always looking for new members, volunteers and new ideas!!! Here are some ways to Stay Informed, Get Involved and Help us in our mission:
- Visit our website. We update this constantly, please check back often.
- Sign-Up for our Newsletter and Stay Informed!
- Attend our Meetings and Events - Meeting Schedule.
- Our first meeting will be held at Whites of Westport on September 13, 2022, from 6:30–8:00 p.m.
- Find Us on Facebook - Follow our page for updates, additional news and info.
- Support our Fundraising! Check out the current Wildcat Merchandise and watch for future fundraisers to be posted to the website. ( Soup and Cookies, Crazy Socks and More.)
- Donations are always welcome! Easily make your donation with Paypal on our site.