To all WES families May 20th there has been a lunch menu change:
Taco Meat w/ Nachos served with warm Cheese, sour cream & salsa, steamed broccoli with the dessert of the week and fruit and milk
While all meals will be free for the 2021-2022 school year, we still need families to complete a school lunch application.
Health & Wellness Advisory Committee Meetings
March 8, 2022 at 3:15 PM - Virtual
April 12, 2022 at 3:15 PM - Virtual
May 10, 2022 at 3:15 PM - Virtual
School Lunch Applications
Outstanding Lunch Balances
At all schools, if a student has a negative lunch balance account, they can charge their lunch for that day, but are not allowed to charge snacks or purchase snacks if they have an outstanding balance.
Food Service Substitutes Needed
Substitute Food Service Workers – $15 an hour, hours are 7:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m., as needed.15
Perfect hours if you are retired, have school aged children or just looking for part time work.
Substitute Food Service Workers must have a minimum of a high school diploma or G.E.D.
For further information, please contact Michelle Rapoza, School Business Administrator by email or 508-636-1140.
- School Free and Reduced Lunch Eligibility
- School Breakfast Program
- Forms and Documents
- Westport Middle and Westport High School A La Carte Items
- Food on School Buses
- Choking Prevention Policy: Nutrition for Young Children (Under the Age of Four)
- Non-Discrimination Statement
- And_Justice for All Poster
- DTA Connect - Massachusetts Department of Transitional Assistance
- Pre-K–Grade 12: $3.00
- 8 oz. Milk: $0.50
- Adult Meal: $4.70 (taxes not included)
Breakfast Prices for all Schools
- Full-paying students pay $1.75 per breakfast
- Qualifying reduced students pay $0.30 per breakfast
- Qualifying free students pay $0.00 per breakfast
School Lunch Menus
Helpful Links & Information
- Nutritional Guidelines
- School Lunch and Breakfast Online Application
- EFDA SL Charge Policy - Collection of Money Food Tickets
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Student MySchoolBucks Letter to New Parent
- US Department of Agriculture
- Westport MA Recreation Department
- National School Lunch Program Food Serving Guide by Age and Grade