Start Em Young
Dear Parents and Guardians
We know the last 1.5 years have been difficult on many of our students and families. There has been a drastic reduction in the opportunities that our students have had to access outside of the standard school day and we know how vital these opportunities are to their growth and social emotional well being.
That is why we are extremely happy to announce our brand new, one of a kind “Start Em Young” enrichment program! This program is designed to provide additional opportunities in arts, enrichment, and sports. While the program is going to encompass grades K-4, we are initially going to be rolling it out at the WES (grades 1-4). Our plan is to continue to expand this program throughout the school year providing additional opportunities for students in many different areas!
Some important things to note:
● Spaces are limited in the program so please sign up ASAP.
● Student athletes need to be picked up promptly at 4:15pm
● Session will be 6 weeks long however there will be no soccer on Veteran’s day and all sessions are cancelled Thanksgiving week. The final week will take place the week after Thanksgiving
If your child is in grades 1-4, and you would like to register them please fill out the link to the Registration Form below. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start ‘Em Young Enrichment Team
- Can my child participate in both offerings?
- What if my child is in Kindergarten can they register?
- What does Start ‘Em Young cost us?
- Will there be transportation provided by WCS to bring my child home after practice?
- My child is enrolled in the Extended Day program. Will they be able to participate?